RTA ties up with Emaar
Dubai , July 25, 2007
Dubai's Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) has signed a partnership agreement with Emaar Properties to boost the strategic relationship existing between them.
The agreement under a corporate system aims at combining efforts to serve all customer categories. Such a step is bound to have significant impacts on the economic and social levels, said a RTA official.
The agreement was signed on behalf of the RTA by chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the RTA Mattar Al Tayer and managing director of Emaar Properties in the UAE Thani Al Matrooshi.
The agreement provides for intensifying partnership efforts in order to achieve the vision of Dubai Government to make the city of Dubai a centre of finance, business and tourism in the region.
This could be achieved through realising the visions and satisfying the customers of the two parties. It will also be materialised by ensuring mutual benefits through defining the framework and perimeters of mutual partnership relationships.
The agreement provided for making common efforts to improve operational efficiency, simplify procedures, develop customer services and sustain communication and links between the two parties in order to achieve their common interests which add to the interest of the emirate of Dubai.
It also provided for exchanging know-how, expertise and corporate experiments at all levels as well as exchanging information and studies related to the jurisdictions and business scope of the two parties.
According to the agreement, the organisational units affiliated to the RTA and Emaar Co may enter in joint agreements to promote the concept of the existing partnerships and implement it as agreed by the two parties.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project