Sales success for Scala Tower
Dubai, August 26, 2007
Over 80 per cent of the 22-floor Scala Tower located in Dubai’s Business Bay area has been sold, said a statement.
The project is being developed by Al Madar Property Investments, a leading property developer in the GCC and part of the Al Madar Group.
The company also highlighted that it achieved a significant percentage of the sales during the summer months this year, a period usually characterised by a lull in the property market.
The Scala Tower comprises 18 floors of residential units – 182 in total – including studios, one bedroom and two bedrooms, and boasts world-class amenities such as an ultra-modern health club, high-speed internet connectivity, shopping area, coffee shops, recreation area, high-speed elevators, closed-circuit television, 24-hour security and maintenance, and ample car parking. The tower will be ready for delivery by the second quarter of 2009.
“We are pleased with the sales success of the Scala Tower so far and we are confident that the tower will soon be completely sold,” said Keith Pepperdine, sales and marketing director of Al Madar Group.
“The strategic location of the tower in the heart of Business Bay – right on the creek and with an excellent view of the Burj Dubai - coupled with all the modern amenities that the tower offers, have been key factors that have driven sales of the Scala Tower.”
“The major success of Scala Tower, the first project for Al Madar Property Investments in the UAE, paves the way for our other iconic real estate developments that will soon be launched in the country,” he added.
Al Madar Group was founded in 1992 in Qatar as a company specialised in the design and construction of civil and industrial projects as well as infrastructure and marine development works. The Group has since grown to become one of the premier business houses in the Gulf and today has a presence in several business and industrial sectors, including real estate, contracting, engineering, manufacturing and trading. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals