$7.78m building for Buraimi college
Muscat, August 27, 2007
A $7.78-million construction agreement for the Buraimi University College building has been signed with Gulf Office for Engineering Consultancy.
The project includes administrative offices, departments, accommodation, library, computer labs and sports facilities, reported Oman Daily Observer.
The university campus constructed on 150,000 sq m accommodates more than 2,500 students.
The project will be completed in 18 months, Al Buraimi University College chairman Shaikh Ahmed bin Nasser Al Nuaimi was quoted as saying.
The number of students has increased to 1,200 of 23 nationalities from 40 when the college was opened in 2003, Al Nuaimi said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track