$2m motorised model of Reef Island on way
Manama, August 27, 2007
Lulu Tourism plans to launch its marketing campaign with a cutting-edge $2 million motorised model of the Reef Island.
The motorised model (19mx10m) will be the centerpiece of the permanent marketing tent and is due to be unveiled in November 2007, the company said in a statement.
The official launch of the marketing campaign in the GCC will be marked by a grand opening ceremony at which the vision of the island will be communicated and the model unveiled to the special guests who will comprise dignitaries and prominent business figures from across the region.
“I am convinced visitors of our marketing tent will be completely mesmerised by this one-of-a-kind experience. We acknowledge the importance of showcasing our vision in its entirety, and with our state-of-the-art model, the visitors will be able to see the uniqueness of the Reef Island,” said Reef Island sales and marketing manager Ernest Fleihan.
The marketing tent will allow interested buyers and investors to get a feel of the Reef Island’s exclusive lifestyle as well as meet the specialised sales team debuting November 2007 up until 2010, the expected date of the project’s completion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing