Emaar unveils special home collection
Dubai , September 3, 2007
Emaar Properties has unveiled some of the finest homes in Downtown Burj Dubai, offering spectacular views of Burj Dubai.
These premier apartments are located in the Burj Dubai Lake Hotel and The Dubai Mall Hotel and Serviced Residences within the 500-acre development. Sales begin tomorrow (September 4) at the Downtown Burj Dubai Sales Centre.
“Downtown Burj Dubai is a premier downtown development offering residential, commercial, hospitality and leisure components,” said Saif Al Mansoori, sales director, Emaar Properties. “With all projects within Downtown Burj Dubai opening to strong investor response, the area has proven to be a preferred investment destination for potential home-owners as well as investors.”
Burj Dubai Lake Hotel is a residential cum hospitality component of the Downtown Burj Dubai development situated next to The Old Town residences and The Dubai Mall. The 63-storey property features all the amenities and indulgences of a five star hotel and is the perfect setting for VIPs, corporate guests and business associates.
The Dubai Mall Hotel and Serviced Residences features four levels of podium with restaurants, banquet halls, business centre, meetings rooms, fitness facilities and landscaped swimming pool deck.
Amenities include underground parking, car drop off at ground entrance level as well as 24-hour security and maintenance support. All the rooms and apartments have environmentally-friendly features with a central building management system monitoring the system performance. The rooms also come equipped with advanced information technology and communication systems.
“Homes in Downtown Burj Dubai are much sought after for their central location, which offers easy access to all the key nerve-centres of Dubai including the Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Media City and Dubai Internet City. We have also taken into consideration our investor wishes and created special bundles for the projects on offer that will provide a variety of options for such investors,” said Al Mansoori.
The homes are also situated near the Burj Dubai Boulevard, a 3.5 km walkway lined with retail and food & beverage outlets. Residents can enjoy a range of amenities including health & fitness facilities, swimming pools, landscaped gardens and children’s play areas.
The Dh73 billion ($20 billion) Downtown Burj Dubai is the flagship mega project of Emaar Properties encompassing residential, commercial, hospitality and leisure components set around an expansive lake and a boulevard. Several residences have already been handed over to residents and two hotels, Al Manzil and Qamardeen, have started functioning within the master-development.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project