Emaar launches new residential towers
Dubai, September 6, 2007
Emaar Properties is enhancing the residential mix at Downtown Burj Dubai with the launch of Claren on Saturday (September 8).
Claren features two elegant mid-rise towers and boulevard apartments that offer residents the dual benefit of greater privacy and spacious living.
Claren, directly across the 29 Burj Dubai Blvd, has an extensive range of podium amenities, and is located on the vibrant Burj Dubai Boulevard with easy access to Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. Several financial institutions are offering easy home finance options to own a home at Claren comprising studios, one- two- and three-bedroom apartments, said a spokesman.
“The Claren towers are designed by a team of internationally renowned architects, who have created a heightened feeling of space to the homes that allow maximum light and greater privacy – two aspects to living much preferred by residents,” said Saif Al Mansoori, sales director, Emaar Properties.
“Claren’s proximity to the landmark developments within Downtown Burj Dubai and to Dubai’s financial and business nerve-centres makes it an ideal buy for professionals who try to stay connected with what is happening in and around the city.”
He added: “The location on Burj Dubai Boulevard, which will come to life with several retail outlets and entertainment options, is a key attraction of Claren. Residents also have easy reach to The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destinations.”
Podium level amenities at Claren include office spaces, a swimming pool, landscaped pool deck, children’s pool, fully-equipped gymnasium, children’s play area and multi-purpose room. Two basement levels provide secure parking with the added option of a shaded car park drop off at the ground entrance level.
The apartments are designed to optimise natural light, as they all have floor-to-ceiling views with the two buildings spaced sufficiently wide apart to maintain privacy, a feature often not afforded in high-rise buildings. High quality finishes are standard in all the apartments and include natural stone countertops, cabinetry and appliances such as stoves, refrigerators and dishwashers. The building will also be fully wired with high-speed internet, telephone service and a range of IT options.
Emaar’s Dh73 billion (S$20 billion) Downtown Burj Dubai development -several components of which have been completed and handed over including residences and hospitality projects - is fast evolving as the magnet for the society’s trend-setters, he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman