KM Properties eye global market
Dubai, September 27, 2007
KM Properties, the real estate development arm of KM Holding, is preparing for a hectic exhibition schedule this autumn.
The Dubai-based developer, one of the fastest growing companies in the Gulf, aims to take its portfolio of properties all over the globe, said an official spokesman.
First up is participation at Cityscape Dubai to be held from October 16 to 18, before the sales team packs its bags and heads to the Moscow Extravaganza luxury expo to be held from October 25 to 27, and then on to Mumbai to take part in Cityscape India from November 19 to 21.
'Such exhibitions are an integral part of our marketing mix and are important for promoting our properties to the international market, especially now while such markets are ripe with investor confidence,' said group chief operating officer, KM Holding, parent company of KM Properties, Sanjeet Joher.
The Dubai-based realty firm will then make its first business foray into India when it participates at Cityscape India, the property exhibition taking place at the Bombay Exhibition Centre, Mumbai, on 19 - 21 November 2007.
KM Properties is considering entry into the Indian market, with a view to developing commercial, residential and hotel properties in the sub-continent country. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract
- Oman invites bids for key airport project
- Spanish group wins $105m Kuwait cable deal
- Swicorp plans $266m Saudi property fund
- Atkins to supervise $600m project in Oman
- Damac raises $348m in London share sale