Falconcity to participate in Cityscape
Dubai, October 9, 2007
Falconcity of Wonders will participate in Cityscape Dubai.
The ambitious residential, tourist and commercial mega development in Dubailand will have a stand in Hall 3 (stand 3F30) and provide full sales services for those interested in investing in residential and commercial property.
Cityscape is being held at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre from October 16 to 18.
“As one of the world’s largest business-to-business real estate investment and development events, this is the ideal opportunity for Falconcity to showcase our project and its progress to potential investors,” said chairman and CEO, Falconcity of Wonders, Salem Al Moosa.
“The project has already attracted significant interest from both international and local investors and we anticipate even greater interest from prospective buyers at this year’s Cityscape Dubai,” he added.
Phase one, a residential community comprising 366 homes is sold out and construction of the homes is nearly 75 percent complete. The purpose-built community, divided into five phases, will include apartments, villas, schools, mosques, community centers, a shopping mall, hotels, restaurants, health clubs and spas and a 4 million square foot amusement park.
Falconcity of Wonders is the first mega real estate project being developed by Falconcity of Wonders, a privately owned company that is part of the Salem Ahmad Al Moosa Enterprises.- Trade Arabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh
- Kaloti breaks ground on Dubai gold refinery
- New power station for Bahrain hospital
- Al Hamra Village wins top mixed-use award
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower