Punj Lloyd gets $99m order
Mumbai, October 12, 2007
Indian engineering and construction firm Punj Lloyd Ltd said on Friday it had received a contract worth 3.9 billion rupees ($99 million) to construct a pipeline for Qatar Petroleum.
The Indian firm said in a statement the order backlog for the group had risen to 168.7 billion rupees.
Shares in Punj Lloyd were up 3 percent at 367.60 rupees at 0835 GMT in a Mumbai market that was down 0.26 percent. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation