Plus Properties unveils three new projects
Dubai, October 20, 2007
Plus Properties, the new and highly publicised waterfront specialists, officially launched three luxury developments at Cityscape Dubai with an exciting discount for any sales registered during the exhibition.
With two towers on Dubai Waterfront and one on Al Reem Island, Abu Dhabi, the portfolio includes prime sites in the Emirates.
"It was always the intention to use Cityscape Dubai as the platform from which to officially launch our initial three projects as the exhibition attracts more than 45,000 visitors which include both regional and international investors from more than 120 countries," said CEO of Plus Properties George Chehwane.
Both the Dubai Waterfront properties which are made up of the Pixel Tower and the Wave Residence, and Sky Gardens on the natural Al Reem Island in Abu Dhabi, are designed by world famous architects James Law Cybertecture International Ltd.
The Hong Kong-based firm specialises in futuristic architecture which is reflected in the stunning designs of the three towers.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan