Putzmeister crane sets world record
Dubai, November 21, 2007
A Putzmeister super high-pressure crane achieved a world record at the Burj Dubai Tower.
The crane pumped concrete to a height of 601 metres at the prestigious high-rise project. The pumping height is calculated by the length of the ascending pipes inside the building plus the vertical conveying line of the column and the stationary boom, said an official spokesman.
The team out of Unimix (concrete supplier and pumping service), the joint venture, Putzmeister and its representative in UAE, German Gulf Enterprises, celebrated the new world record in concrete high-rise pumping.
Owner and managing director of Unimix Shaikh Khalid Mohammed Al Bakhit and his team enjoyed the new world record in high-rise concrete pumping of 601 m by tasting icy chocolate.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager