Bin Hindi Group hosts seminar
Manama, November 25, 2007
As a part of A A Bin Hindi Special Projects Division’s commitment to provide a high quality after sales service to its valued customers, the company held an informative seminar on high power and portable test systems in co-operation with its principal partners Phenix Technologies Company, US.
The seminar was held at Ramada Palace Hotel, Bahrain, and open to 50 decision makers from the ministry of electricity and water, Alba, Bapco, University of Bahrain, Gulf University, civil vviation and various other major contractors locally and also from Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Vice-president and chief operating officer, A A Bin Hindi Group, Khalid Bin Hindi was also present.
A A Bin Hindi Special Projects Division offers a package solutions to its valued customers at a competitive price with a highest ethical standards. Their activities include supply, service and maintenance support to various types of mechanical and electrical testing, measuring and calibration requirements, said a company official.
In order to meet the quick delivery schedule of its valued customers they do keep a comprehensive stock of many equipments/products at their Bahrain warehouse. They offer a complete solution to clients including feasibility study to the supply of PQM solutions/services and performance monitoring. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project