Gowealthy.com to market Axis Residences
Dubai, November 27, 2007
Gowealthy.com will market the Dh295 million ($80.4) Axis Residences at the Dubai Silicon Oasis being developed by Gulf General Investment Company (GGICO).
Gowealthy.com is the region’s global property and lifestyle brand offering comprehensive marketing solutions for property developers, investors and retailers.
Due for completion in the fourth quarter 2008, the team behind the development and building of Axis Residences, GGICO has proven track record with highly successful master developments including Horizon Towers and Emirates Crown in Dubai Marina and Olympic Park in Dubai Sports City.
Gowealthy.com will be exclusively handling the commercial sales and marketing of the building’s 316 residential units of which all but two are one-bedroom units.
“GGICO is a 34 year old company and is a widely diversified group with 25 subsidiaries and affiliates and as a company we choose our partners very carefully to ensure that overall vision is complementary to our own,” said deputy member of board of directors, GGICO, Mohammed Abdulla Juma Al Sari.
“Gowealthy.com had the perfect balance between sales prowess and marketing savvy which we felt offered a perfect solution to enable us to realise one of our goals of establishing another successful development,” he added.
Totaling 286,827 sq. metres of floor space and comprising of eight floors of apartments and basement parking, Axis Residences provides tenants with modern and flexible interiors with spacious balconies and terraces that open onto landscaped courtyards and expansive greens.
Additionally, tenants can expect the quality that GGICO developments have come to be known for from fittings and appliances to walls and floorings. Safety has been given high priority with every apartment equipped with world class safety features such as a security system, fire safety and alarm system, smoke detection system and child-proof electrical switches.
Finally, an intercom between all apartments makes the entire property well connected, and MAT TV and satellite systems provide every apartment with world-class entertainment. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah