Pearl plans second project in Bahrain
MANAMA: , November 29, 2007
Pearl Development and Real Estate Company (PDREC), a consortium of GCC investors, will launch its second project in Bahrain.
Valued at an estimated development cost of BD25 million ($66m), the Platinum Tower project will be located in Seef, the commercial hub of Bahrain, and will be an exclusive private sector freehold commercial development.
The project was on show at the property exhibition alongside the company's Abraj Al Lulu project which is nearing its structural work completion..
"We are extremely delighted to announce our second project in Bahrain," said Pegus Realty managing director Hatmin Dadabhai, the sales agent for the project.
"This initiative is completely in line with our long term-strategy and reinforces our business philosophy which focuses on providing quality product offerings over quantity. "The project has immense investment potential, which will in turn contribute to the country's economy by bringing inward investment thus complementing the policies of the government of Bahrain and reinforcing the investor faith in Bahrain's booming real estate market."
The Platinum Towers project will comprise 128 offices spread over 29 floors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing