Pearl plans second project in Bahrain
MANAMA: , November 29, 2007
Pearl Development and Real Estate Company (PDREC), a consortium of GCC investors, will launch its second project in Bahrain.
Valued at an estimated development cost of BD25 million ($66m), the Platinum Tower project will be located in Seef, the commercial hub of Bahrain, and will be an exclusive private sector freehold commercial development.
The project was on show at the property exhibition alongside the company's Abraj Al Lulu project which is nearing its structural work completion..
"We are extremely delighted to announce our second project in Bahrain," said Pegus Realty managing director Hatmin Dadabhai, the sales agent for the project.
"This initiative is completely in line with our long term-strategy and reinforces our business philosophy which focuses on providing quality product offerings over quantity. "The project has immense investment potential, which will in turn contribute to the country's economy by bringing inward investment thus complementing the policies of the government of Bahrain and reinforcing the investor faith in Bahrain's booming real estate market."
The Platinum Towers project will comprise 128 offices spread over 29 floors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals