Gentech posts 500pc growth
Dubai, December 6, 2007
Gentech, part of the Genint group, has registered a 500 per cent growth in its fire protection, facility maintenance and water treatment solutions business over the previous three years in the UAE.
“We have had tremendous success, especially during the previous three years, as our fully integrated approach appeals to contractors and developers who can see the benefits of one company managing their fire protection, facility maintenance and water treatment requirements. Furthermore, our technologically advanced high-end products make it very easy for buildings to adhere to the tough fire and water standards imposed by authorities,” said Sameh Awad, business development director, Gentech.
The company, which has offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, supplies products and solutions to many of the region’s leading companies, in sectors such as military, civil defence, police, water and electricity, universities, real estate and hospitality. Gentech operates in three core divisions: fire protection and low current systems; facility maintenance; and water treatment.
The company is now in an expansion mode.
“The Arabian Gulf is one of the most exciting regions in the world for our industry, so we are eyeing further regional expansion to consolidate our presence in the market and create more opportunities for exceptional growth,” Awad added. -TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation