National Properties ties up with DIB
Dubai, January 2, 2008
National Properties, the wholly owned real estate subsidiary of National Bonds Corporation, has signed an agreement with Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB) to offer Islamic home finance solutions for the purchase of units in its developments.
The agreement extends to all current and future developments of National Properties including Skycourts, the Dh1.5 billion (0.40 billion) residential project under construction in Dubailand.
Dubai Islamic Bank will offer its range of Islamic finance solutions to those wishing to own units in these developments.
National Properties focuses on offering distinctive lifestyle choices to the multinational UAE community by identifying gaps in the market and addressing them through unique developments that combine a great deal of passion in their location, design, architecture and pricing.
Skycourts, the maiden real estate initiative from National Properties, offers 2,300 elegant yet affordable apartments in six towers with access to all amenities for modern day city living.
Following the successful launch of Skycourts, National Properties recently unveiled its second residential community, Flamingo Creek, in the Lagoons master development in Dubai.
CEO of National Properties Adel Lootah said that more than building homes, National Properties believes in helping people realise their dream of owning a home.
“Our association with Dubai Islamic Bank means buyers of our units can now avail of the best of financing solutions from the region’s leading Islamic bank,” he added.
“We are committed to meeting the diverse needs of our customers through partnering up with similar entities that trickle down benefits to the community,” said senior vice-president, retail and business banking, DIB, Mohammed Amiri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan