Aldar, Belgium's Besix form JV
Abu Dhabi, January 8, 2008
The UAE's Aldar Properties has agreed with Belgium's Besix construction company to form a management contractor.
The aim is to help Abu Dhabi-controlled Aldar ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of its shopping and entertainment projects, and infrastructure for a Ferrari theme park and related hotels in the UAE emirate, Aldar said in a statement on Tuesday.
Aldar is developing real estate projects worth $60 billion. - Reuters
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- 18 Iraqi army officers killed in ambush
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property