First Bahrain opens two new offices
Manama, January 28, 2008
First Bahrain Real Estate Development Co. (First Bahrain) has opened its two new offices in Bahrain and Kuwait.
The openings coincide with First Bahrain’s recent project announcements in Bahrain: a $450 million mixed-use development adjacent to the City Centre Mall in the Seef District and a $25 million warehousing development at the Bahrain Investment Wharf, the company said in a statement.
“Our offices will enable us to develop a solid investor base in both countries while the liberal economic environment will facilitate more and more foreign investment in both countries. The building of our portfolio and human capital is also a critical step towards our future listing on the Kuwait Stock Exchange,” said General Manager Amin Al Arrayed, who leads the combined office teams.
The simultaneous openings of the new offices will facilitate seamless integration between First Bahrain’s three core operating teams, investments, projects development and operations; each of which has elements in both offices.
First Bahrain, a leading regional real estate developer with a paid up capital of $106.8 million, is actively recruiting, and plans to grow its team in line with increasing commitments for future projects and opportunities, the company said.
The Bahrain office is located in the heart of Bahrain’s new business district at Seef in Suite 501 of the Almoayyed Tower.
The new Kuwait office is located in Al Qibla district across the street from the Sheraton Hotel on the 15th floor of the Al-Khaleej Tower on Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Street. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014
- Abu Dhabi’s project spend ‘to top $100bn’
- Israel, Jordan and Palestine ink landmark water deal
- Bahrain wastewater treatment plant upgraded
- Depa names new board directors
- Work to start on new Bahrain social centre
- Indian developer to open Dubai office
- 50 firms to showcase at Cityscape Riyadh