First Bahrain opens two new offices
Manama, January 28, 2008
First Bahrain Real Estate Development Co. (First Bahrain) has opened its two new offices in Bahrain and Kuwait.
The openings coincide with First Bahrain’s recent project announcements in Bahrain: a $450 million mixed-use development adjacent to the City Centre Mall in the Seef District and a $25 million warehousing development at the Bahrain Investment Wharf, the company said in a statement.
“Our offices will enable us to develop a solid investor base in both countries while the liberal economic environment will facilitate more and more foreign investment in both countries. The building of our portfolio and human capital is also a critical step towards our future listing on the Kuwait Stock Exchange,” said General Manager Amin Al Arrayed, who leads the combined office teams.
The simultaneous openings of the new offices will facilitate seamless integration between First Bahrain’s three core operating teams, investments, projects development and operations; each of which has elements in both offices.
First Bahrain, a leading regional real estate developer with a paid up capital of $106.8 million, is actively recruiting, and plans to grow its team in line with increasing commitments for future projects and opportunities, the company said.
The Bahrain office is located in the heart of Bahrain’s new business district at Seef in Suite 501 of the Almoayyed Tower.
The new Kuwait office is located in Al Qibla district across the street from the Sheraton Hotel on the 15th floor of the Al-Khaleej Tower on Abu Baker Al Sadeeq Street. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals