KFH-Bahrain wins top realty award
Manama, January 29, 2008
KFH-Bahrain, flagship real estate project of Durrat Al Bahrain, was honoured with the 'Best New Product' award by the Dubai-based CPI Financial.
The award was presented during the Islamic Business and Finance Awards Ceremony held in Dubai.
'We are very proud of achieving the Best New Product Award,' said KFH-Bahrain general manager Abdulhakeem Alkhayyat.
'It is truly satisfying and represents another milestone for KFH-Bahrain. It reflects the recognition of KFH-Bahrain as a growing brand regionally and globally, which has been achieved through attaining consistent best performance ratios, continuous product and service innovation and various strategic initiatives for growth,' he said.
'The award validates our efforts towards creating a strong institution with best international practices and standards.
'We have been growing steadily on all domains. Within a short period of time, we have created a strong image in the Islamic finance sector, which is in line with our business strategies. We are committed to sustain the growth level through continuous innovation,' he added.
'Winning this distinguished award for Durrat Al Bahrain reflects the extreme care and attention to detail within the project, which consequently provides unparalleled investment opportunities for individuals wishing to own their own house or for investors looking for high returns,' said Durrat Al Bahrain chief executive officer Jassim Al Jowder.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi
- APR Energy wins biggest Libya power contract
- Carillion Alawi wins $201m Oman contract