First phase of Sukoon Tower units sold out
Manama, March 3, 2008
Tashyeed Properties have sold out all its apartments in phase one the freehold luxury residential property Sukoon Tower in Juffair, Bahrain.
The apartments were sold out within the first month following the launch, said an official spokesman. Phase two has now been released with apartments available from BD40,000 ($15,120) to BD200,000.
All sizes of apartments are available in phase two from studios up to three bedrooms. Also potential buyers have the opportunity to combine apartments to create an even larger space if required to fit into lifestyle requirements or maximise investment returns.
“The feedback we have received from the initial investors in Sukoon Tower has been extremely positive. Investors have been delighted with the design, the location, the extensive range of luxury facilities as well as the high quality fixtures and fittings,” said managing director and CEO of Tashyeed Properties Redha Rajab.
Sukoon Tower, a 45-floor luxury residential tower, consists of 592 apartments and 758 car parking spaces. The property consists of a vast area of landscaped gardens and well designed water features that bring the outdoors into the tower and provide its residents ample avenues to enjoy a breath of fresh air.
A complete floor of over 4,800 sq. mtrs conveniently situated on top of the car park floors is aesthetically designed with outdoor and indoor recreational facilities. The floor consists of a large swimming pool, kids’ pool, outdoor and indoor cafes, multi-purpose hall and walkways.
Health and well-being is another area where Sukoon Tower lives up to its name. The building houses a dedicated health club for men and women on the seventh floor consisting of a large gym, indoor swimming pool, a lap pool, steam, sauna and jacuzzi. The health club floor also has a large business centre including a kitchen, for the benefit of the residents. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract