Pegasus unveils new brand image
Manama, March 19, 2008
Bahrain-based Pegasus Real Estate, part of the Dadabhai Group, has unveiled a new corporate identity.
The new image will define its dynamic direction and strengthen its vision of being a leading property marketing brand in the region.
It will represent a significant milestone in the company's history and underline its commitment to remain forward-thinking, market-driven, customer-focused and innovative at all times.
The new corporate image was the result of a re-branding strategy aimed at articulating the company's core values and its ambitious goals for the future. Consequently, the new look will be reflected in all of the company's stationery, corporate literature, website as well as in the interiors of its office area.
With over BD170 million ($451 million) worth of freehold residential and commercial developments in its portfolio, Pegasus has spearheaded the hugely successful Abraj Al Lulu project as well as Platinum Tower and Crystal Heights.
The success of these projects proved decisive in charting future goals and carving out a unique identity that resonates with the changing business dynamics.
"We felt our new identity must reflect some of the original design elements to indicate that we haven't deviated from our roots," said managing director Hatim Dadabhai.
"What we have done is to adapt and evolve those elements into bold and contemporary styling to creatively demonstrate the dynamic direction our organisation is embarking upon.
He added that having Bahrain as the headquarters of its operations has enabled Pegasus to climb the heights of success.
"Bahrain's wise leadership has been instrumental in initiating far-reaching reforms in the economic sector, and in opening up the real estate market for investments," he said.
"This has resulted in a boom in this sector and created more employment opportunities for Bahraini nationals."
"We are proud of our Bahraini employees whose hard work contributed to our success, and helped inspire our decision to embark on a new corporate identity and develop ambitious plans for the future," he said.
Pegasus Real Estate will soon launch an advertising campaign in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries. This campaign will introduce the new identity as well as promote and market some of Pegasus' projects.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals