Hill sets up Shanghai joint venture
Abu Dhabi, March 23, 2008
Hill International, the global leader in managing construction risk, has entered into a joint venture agreement with Shanghai Jianke Project Management Co., Ltd. (SJPM) to provide project management services throughout the Shanghai region.
The new joint venture company, which will operate as Hill Jianke Project Management Ltd, will be owned 60 per cent by Hill and 40 per cent by SJPM.
“Our new relationship with SJPM offers Hill an ideal opportunity to enter the Chinese construction market aligned with a premier China-based project management firm,” said Raouf S Ghali, president of Hill’s Project Management Group (International).
“The two firms create a strategic balance of local market understanding and worldwide resources and experience,” Ghali added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex