Iris unveils $27.2m project in Culture Village
Dubai, April 2, 2008
Dubai-based property developer Iris has launched a Dh100 million ($27.2 million) residential development – Iris Asmar – in Culture Village.
Iris has also officially opened sales for the development with prices ranging from Dh2,835 to Dh2,888 per sq ft.
Situated centrally at Culture Village, the seven-storey residential tower will include eight three- bedroom and seven four- bedroom apartments, said a statement.
Iris Asmar is based on the concept of Islamic architecture and will reflect the essence of Culture Village in terms of design, diversity and attention to detail.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track