Iris unveils $27.2m project in Culture Village
Dubai, April 2, 2008
Dubai-based property developer Iris has launched a Dh100 million ($27.2 million) residential development – Iris Asmar – in Culture Village.
Iris has also officially opened sales for the development with prices ranging from Dh2,835 to Dh2,888 per sq ft.
Situated centrally at Culture Village, the seven-storey residential tower will include eight three- bedroom and seven four- bedroom apartments, said a statement.
Iris Asmar is based on the concept of Islamic architecture and will reflect the essence of Culture Village in terms of design, diversity and attention to detail.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure