Saraya names Deutsche Bank advisor
Dubai, April 3, 2008
Real estate developer and asset manager Saraya Holdings Limited has appointed Deutsche Bank as its exclusive strategic and financial advisor.
Saraya, which has investments in high-end hospitality, real estate and leisure destinations, seeks to enhance its position and expand its footprint within the global travel and tourism industry, said a company official.
Saraya is a Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)-registered company.
Working with Deutsche Bank, Saraya seeks to review its strategic financing options, optimise its capital structure and pursue value enhancing transaction opportunities.
"This partnership with Deutsche Bank aims at ensuring that Saraya’s vision is turned into a reality. We look forward to leveraging Deutsche Bank's global investment and commercial banking expertise to help us achieve our objectives," said Ali Kolaghassi, vice chairman and CEO of Saraya Holdings.
Massimo Saletti, head of Deutsche Bank’s EMEA Real Estate Investment Banking team said: “Our relationship with Saraya is in line with our strategy to work with companies that have a solid vision, leadership and dedication to the achievement of goals. We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial business engagement with Saraya.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed