Saraya names Deutsche Bank advisor
Dubai, April 3, 2008
Real estate developer and asset manager Saraya Holdings Limited has appointed Deutsche Bank as its exclusive strategic and financial advisor.
Saraya, which has investments in high-end hospitality, real estate and leisure destinations, seeks to enhance its position and expand its footprint within the global travel and tourism industry, said a company official.
Saraya is a Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)-registered company.
Working with Deutsche Bank, Saraya seeks to review its strategic financing options, optimise its capital structure and pursue value enhancing transaction opportunities.
"This partnership with Deutsche Bank aims at ensuring that Saraya’s vision is turned into a reality. We look forward to leveraging Deutsche Bank's global investment and commercial banking expertise to help us achieve our objectives," said Ali Kolaghassi, vice chairman and CEO of Saraya Holdings.
Massimo Saletti, head of Deutsche Bank’s EMEA Real Estate Investment Banking team said: “Our relationship with Saraya is in line with our strategy to work with companies that have a solid vision, leadership and dedication to the achievement of goals. We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial business engagement with Saraya.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- India property group eyes Dubai market
- Kuwaiti real estate sales soar to $886m
- Emaar unveils first big project at Expo 2020 site
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show