New Doha airport reclamation work complete
Doha, April 15, 2008
Reclamation work for the New Doha International Airport (NDIA) project has been completed, Qatar Airways chief executive officer, Akbar Al-Baker has said.
The airport is due to open in 2010 with an initial capacity of 24 million passengers a year, rising to 50 million during the final development phase from 2015 onwards, a Gulf Times report said.
“Both runways are taking shape and terminal infrastructure is well under construction. The airport is due to open in 2010,” Al-Baker said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Dubai to open $196m tunnels project
- AECOM wins $148m Doha Expressway contract
- Top Indian property firm plans Bahrain foray
- Pacific Ventures names brand ambassador
- Chesterton to unveil prime London properties
- Indian Property Show 2013 to be ‘biggest ever’
- Alwaleed eyes world's big cities for mile-high tower
- Cluttons seals tenancy deal with Durrat
- Masdar launches wind farm in Seychelles
- Drake & Scull mulls dual listing in Saudi