New Doha airport reclamation work complete
Doha, April 15, 2008
Reclamation work for the New Doha International Airport (NDIA) project has been completed, Qatar Airways chief executive officer, Akbar Al-Baker has said.
The airport is due to open in 2010 with an initial capacity of 24 million passengers a year, rising to 50 million during the final development phase from 2015 onwards, a Gulf Times report said.
“Both runways are taking shape and terminal infrastructure is well under construction. The airport is due to open in 2010,” Al-Baker said.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing