Escape launches ‘Saddle Homes’
Ajman, UAE, April 29, 2008
Escape, an equestrian community under development in Ajman, has released a brand new housing concept to the market.
The “Saddle Homes” at Escape are offering customers the spacious design of a small villa combined with the convenience and ease of an apartment, the company said in a statement.
These attractively priced two-storey residences are situated in configurations of four, and will be set amongst creative landscaping in keeping with the rest of the eight million square foot project, it added.
“We conceptualised the Saddle Homes to fit a niche in the market. These homes are ideal as a starter home for young couples or professional singles, or as a holiday retreat for residents of other emirates and abroad,” said Escape sales consultant Aadil Sher.
“They are carefully designed to maximize space, they are attractive, good value, and easy to care for. This is a winning combination,” he added.
Escape was launched in late January 2007, and the development witnessed enthusiastic and rapid sales of the Villas at Escape. The Saddle Homes mark the next sales phase of the 200-acre project.
Situated on a subtle rise overlooking the expanse of the community, the Saddle Homes will feature private parking bays, terraces, gardens, access to community swimming pools, and wooden fencing that all contribute to the country atmosphere found at Escape.
In keeping with the feel of the development the dwellings will retain a fusion of Arabian, Ottoman, and Mediterranean design influences and colour schemes.
The two-bedroom units offer two slightly different floor plan variations, maximize the use of natural light, and offer Spanish terra cotta flooring and high quality finishing.
“We have placed a major emphasis on architecture and design in order to differentiate Escape from other private communities,” said Mushtak Talib Muhi, General Manager of AJ Design, project architects.
“All residential options combine modern comfort with top quality details, while retaining traditional foundations of Islamic and traditional Arabian architecture.”
In addition to the 140 Saddle Homes, Escape will offer over 500 three and four bedroom villas as well as terraced and low ride apartments, which are set to be released for sale within a few months.
The 8.2 million square foot development will also consist of a boutique hotel, the HoofbeatZ Activities Centre Clubhouse, a full range of equestrian facilities inclusive of an equine spa, several multi-purpose indoor and outdoor sports and riding arenas, and a comprehensive mix of sports, health, and leisure facilities all focused on family entertainment.
Escape is located just off the Emirates Road, on the Sharjah and Ajman border, with easy access to major urban business and transportation hubs in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
Conceptualised and developed by Equine Management Services, one of the world’s leading equine solutions companies, Escape is set to break ground in May 2008, with a completion date of December 2010. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings