Limitless products on show at Restatex
Dubai, April 30, 2008
Limitless is heading to Saudi Arabia as silver sponsor of Restatex where it will showcase Al Wasl, its $12 billion, 1,400 hectare new community near Riyadh and eight other global projects.
Restatex is the Riyadh Exhibition for Real Estate and Architecture Development and will be held at the Riyadh Exhibition Centre from May 4 to 8.
The Restatex sponsorship follows the unveiling of Al Wasl’s master plan at last month’s Saudi Travel and Tourism Investment Market, where thousands of developers and investors discovered how the development – and others planned by Limitless in KSA – will add a new dimension to the way millions of people will live in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is a key market for Limitless, whose skills in master planning and executing large-scale, balanced developments will help to address the country’s rapidly growing real estate needs and bring social and economic benefits by creating thousands of new jobs.
“Saudi Arabia’s changing demographics are creating a huge demand for new homes: more than 50,000 are needed each year in Riyadh alone. With Al Wasl, 200,000 people will live and work in a tailor-made, sustainable city where tradition meets the future and urban spaces meet the natural countryside,” said country manager for Limitless in KSA Abdul Salam Al Jassmi.
Located 27 kms north of Riyadh and 20 kms from King Khaled International Airport, Al Wasl will include 55,000 homes, 300 hectares of green space; 55 mosques and eight shopping complexes.
There will also be several five star hotels, office facilities, state of the art sports amenities, schools, a university, a hospital and an environmentally-friendly internal transit system.
A model of Al Wasl will be on show at the Limitless stand at Restatex, on at the Riyadh Exhibition Centre, 4-8 May. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan