Emaar launches Address Resorts
Dubai, May 3, 2008
Emaar Hospitality Group, the hospitality and leisure business subsidiary of Emaar Properties, has launched the Address Hotels & Resorts.
Set to redefine the hospitality experience, Emaar’s global hotel brand will roll out later this year with the opening of The Address flagship hotels in Downtown Burj Dubai and another property in Dubai Marina.
The Address will progressively operate four brand extensions offering exceptional and distinct experiences within the resort, retreat, urban and business categories through properties in all markets where Emaar has a geographic footprint.
The Address will also complement the existing hospitality offerings from Emaar Hospitality Group currently managed by other operators.
“The Address will be one of the prime drivers in our global expansion strategy in the hospitality and leisure business. Hospitality is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the world, especially in the Middle East region, and creating a new brand to operate our hotels and resorts globally is a key component of our business integration strategy,” said chairman, Emaar Properties, Mohamed Ali Alabbar.
Following the launch of The Address, Downtown Burj Dubai; The Address, Dubai Mall; and The Address, Dubai Marina, Emaar Hospitality Group plans to unveil more properties in key cities and tourist destinations in the Middle East and North Africa region, the Indian Subcontinent, Asia, Europe and America within the next 10 years.
At these potential locations, Emaar already has a significant footprint through mixed-use developments in central and strategic locales.
“The Address is positioned as a premium hospitality brand with a focus on service excellence, quality product and contemporary design. The Address Hotels & Resorts will be set apart not only by their location but also in the total character and service standards, where we adopt a ‘one size fits one’ approach. This creates a shift from feature focused hotels to benefit focused hotels that will assure our guests a refreshingly different experience,” said CEO, Emaar Hospitality Group, Marc Dardenne.
To operate The Address Hotels & Resorts, Emaar Hospitality Group has recruited professionals, who have been trained on the brand’s core attributes to assure the complete guest experience.
More than 100 professionals have joined The Address team already with larger recruitment plans.
Emaar will add more hotels and resorts under The Address banner as the brand develops. The addition of The Address completes Emaar Hospitality Group’s portfolio as a full-service hospitality company.
With total assets of development value $1 billion, Emaar Hospitality Group owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets such as hotels, serviced residences, golf resorts, polo and equestrian club, recreation clubs, and the Dubai Marina Yacht Club and Marinas.
Emaar’s expansion to hospitality and leisure is in line with its Vision 2010 to become one of the most valuable companies in the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high