Rakeen showcases Bab Al Bahr at AHIC
Dubai, May 4, 2008
Rakeen, one of the region's most dynamic property developers and master planners, is participating as a gold sponsor in the fourth Arabian Hotel Investment Conference 2008 (AHIC).
The event is held under the patronage of president of Dubai Civil Aviation and CEO of Emirates Group Shaikh Ahmed Bin Saaed Al Maktoum.
The three-day event at the at Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai concludes today (May 5).
Rakeen is showcasing Bab Al Bahr, the $32.8 million gateway to island living project, which will comprise of a hotel, five residential buildings, a timeshare building, an office tower and a shopping mall.
Bab Al Bahr is located on Al Marjan Island, offering residents the natural splendour of Ras Al Khaimah with an unmatched island living experience.
“Our second year as gold sponsors for AHIC promises to be an even more productive one. AHIC provides a unique opportunity to network with up to 1,000 industry experts; it’s the ideal event at which to showcase our offering in the hospitality sector,” said CEO, Rakeen, Dr Imad Haffar.
“We anticipate a lot of interest to be generated in and around our Bab Al Bahr project - our main focus during the three day conference. Bab al Bahr is a unique development that will allow visitors and residents to enjoy the ocean, nature, exquisite landscaping, fine architecture and enviable facilities in one place. The project also complements perfectly with AHIC’s spotlight this year on the environment, sustainability and design.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site