Zaya launches private island resort projects
Abu Dhabi, May 11, 2008
Zaya, a newly formed Abu-Dhabi-based real estate group whose combined portfolio exceeds $15 billion, has entered the high-end property market with a slate of private exclusive development projects.
A joint venture between Tasameem Real Estate and Assas, Zaya will launch its first project Nurai, an iconic resort development off the coast of Abu Dhabi, this year.
“We have established a property development organisation that will only create residential and hospitality developments at the highest end of the property market,” said Nadia Zaal, CEO and co-founder of Zaya.
Backed by senior management with over 25 years of experience, Zaal leads with fresh prospective and passionate dedication in creating sustainable communities that will raise the bar in high end property development.
She pointed out that Zaya had a passion for creating unique lifestyle solutions that went 'beyond bricks and mortar.'
'Using our unique understanding of the clientele and refusing to be bound by convention, our projects will be known for being the most stylish living experiences in the region and beyond,” she noted.
“Our research has shown that there is a shortage of the kind of highly sophisticated projects we envision for our company. We intend to remain focused at the highest end of the market and we have plans for expansion into the Middle East, Asia and Europe,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi