Zaya launches private island resort projects
Abu Dhabi, May 11, 2008
Zaya, a newly formed Abu-Dhabi-based real estate group whose combined portfolio exceeds $15 billion, has entered the high-end property market with a slate of private exclusive development projects.
A joint venture between Tasameem Real Estate and Assas, Zaya will launch its first project Nurai, an iconic resort development off the coast of Abu Dhabi, this year.
“We have established a property development organisation that will only create residential and hospitality developments at the highest end of the property market,” said Nadia Zaal, CEO and co-founder of Zaya.
Backed by senior management with over 25 years of experience, Zaal leads with fresh prospective and passionate dedication in creating sustainable communities that will raise the bar in high end property development.
She pointed out that Zaya had a passion for creating unique lifestyle solutions that went 'beyond bricks and mortar.'
'Using our unique understanding of the clientele and refusing to be bound by convention, our projects will be known for being the most stylish living experiences in the region and beyond,” she noted.
“Our research has shown that there is a shortage of the kind of highly sophisticated projects we envision for our company. We intend to remain focused at the highest end of the market and we have plans for expansion into the Middle East, Asia and Europe,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract