Plus Properties unveils $82m project
Dubai, May 14, 2008
Plus Properties has unveiled a Dh300 million ($81.68m) worth landmark commercial project to in Abu Dhabi.
Within less than a year since the company’s inception, its portfolio of prestigious projects is now worth over Dh4.16 billion.
The announcement was made at the second edition of Cityscape Abu Dhabi that kicked off yesterday and will continue until May 16th at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center.
“As a key player in the region’s booming real estate market with a primary focus on the UAE, we look forward to consolidating our presence and strengthening our ties with our current and prospective business associates and regional and international investors. Cityscape Abu Dhabi provides Plus Properties with an opportunity to contribute towards the capital’s buoyant real estate scene”, said Plus Properties CEO Georges Chehwane.
Plus Properties unveiled its world-class project – the Blue Dolphin Center, at the exhibition.
Designed by the prestigious firm of Hilal and Partners and valued at Dh300 million, the Blue Dolphin Center will be one of the first freehold office and retail centers to be located at Abu Dhabi’s fêted Al Raha Beach.
The project will consist of executive suites that are designed as per the highest quality standards and equipped with the latest technology, services and superior amenities that are ideal for any size and type of company. The office suites will range from 1200 sqf to 6000 sqf and will enjoy beautiful views of the waterfront.
Creating a magnificent new gateway into Abu Dhabi, Al Raha Beach promises to be the Gulf’s most spectacular new address – one of the great water cities of the world. Spread lavishly across 500 hectares, the development is located on the beach side of the main highway leading into Abu Dhabi from Dubai.
Made up of 11 precincts, Al Raha Beach is home to a variety of dynamic commercial projects and relaxed beachfront communities.
The development aspires to be a waterfront home to residents and a global tourist attraction offering its customers the best hotels, marinas, parks, restaurants and numerous leisure facilities linked together by a splendid network of canals and bridges.
“Cityscape events have emerged to rank as the leading B2B real estate investment and development events in the world. They constitute platforms and forums that celebrate the very best in real estate, architecture, urban planning and design from around the world. We are confident that this event will turn out to be a runaway success and that our participation at this premier event will result in higher visibility for our brand.”
“We also look forward to using this opportunity to share some of our future plans including the upcoming launch of the Ashrafieh and Verdun Residential Towers, with professionals in the industry and the general public”, Chehwane said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract