Bloom launches new project in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, June 26, 2008
Bloom Properties is launching a luxury residential development along Abu Dhabi’s Eastern Mangrove Corniche Road shortly.
The joint real estate development arm of the National Holding and Emirates International Investment Company (EIIC), Bloom Properties is planning the project under the name of Bloom Gardens on one of the last stretches of land along the Corniche road.
It features 640 luxury detached and semi-detached villas, townhouses and apartments, allowing investors one of the last opportunities to secure a foothold along this tract of sea frontage. Construction of this landmark community-project will commence in January.
“We are looking forward to the fruition of Bloom Gardens in the first half of 2011, the first of several Bloom-branded, master-planned communities in strategically selected locations,” says Bloom CEO Hani Shammah.
The company is currently developing a multi-billion dollar portfolio of large-scale, mixed-use, master-planned communities located across the Mena region and beyond. Forthcoming Bloom communities will incorporate unique assets with strong operators in the educational, hospitality, healthcare and leisure fields, depending on the location.
“This development reflects our aspirations to become a leading developer in fast-growing markets, starting with Abu Dhabi, and soon ranging from Morocco to Vietnam and from Kazakhstan to South Africa,” Shammah said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- GFH acquires prime UK residential property
- Plaza Premium wins Abu Dhabi Airports contract
- Engineering experts attend Autodesk conference
- Dubai $114m freehold property in big demand
- Heavy Equipment enters Qatar market
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation