Amwaj inks $1.5m Otis deal
Manama, June 30, 2008
Amwaj Gateway Development Company (AGDC) has signed a $1.5 million contract for the supply and installation of Otis elevators.
This includes 23 elevators to be installed throughout the six 20 storey structures and is due for completion in March 2010.
AGDC, a subsidiary of RealCapita, awarded the contract to Jassim Al Zayani and Sons, agents for Otis elevators.
The superiority of Otis products provides an unbeatable 25-year lifecycle warranty at the most competitive value, a spokesman said.
AGDC is keen to continue working with Jassim Al Zayani and Sons towards the successful completion of the project.
This contract is a continuation of the ongoing partnership and co-operation between RealCapita with Jassim Al Zayani and Sons, which have already been awarded the contract to supply elevators to RealResidence, a development of eight towers consisting of eight floors each in Hidd.
Amwaj Gateway is being developed by RealCapita, to provide a variety of townhouses and apartments housed in three 20-storey towers.
The project accommodates a total of 550 different residential units.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract