Plus launches $125m towers
Dubai, July 3, 2008
Plus Properties has launched a $125 million luxury residential development within Tecom in the International Media Production Zone, Dubai.
Designed by the renowned consultancy firm Agostine & Rafael to depict the rich culture and heritage of Lebanon, Beirut Towers will consist of two towers - Ashrafieh and Verdun.
The towers will have 23 floors each. Every floor will be named after a famous street in Verdun and Ashrafieh, two of Beirut’s most prestigious residential neighborhoods, teeming with vibrant shopping areas and high-tech business centres.
Influenced by a unique architectural style reminiscent of Lebanon, the towers will feature a wide range of studio, one and two bedroom apartments on single or duplex floors. Plus Properties will provide an array of financing options and the use of escrow accounts to potential tenants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure