Better Homes, RSA in insurance tie-up
Dubai, July 28, 2008
Better Homes, a large real estate agency, has partnered with insurance major RSA to offer insurance cover at affordable rates.
The move comes in the wake of figures that show insurance penetration levels for the UAE are on the average 5 per cent, said a statement.
“It’s so important for property owners and tenants to have adequate insurance,’ said Billy Rautenbach, director of operations, Better Homes.
"We recognized that our clients were having trouble accessing a first class product so found them one that can be offered directly at the time of purchase or lease, with the added advantage of a 20-30 per cent saving against market rates,” he added.
RSA, insurer of the year for the last two years, worked with Better Homes to come up with a product that offers extensive coverage at an affordable rate, starting from just Dh190 per annum, according to an official.
The insurance cover is for contents, home building and car insurance with pet, marine, medical and travel due to be added by the end of 2008.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract