Escape awards earth work contract to KCC
Ajman, July 28, 2008
The earthwork contract at the Escape equestrian community site in Ajman, has been awarded to Kazarooni Contracting Company.
The earthwork is expected to be completed in 75 days, after which villa construction will begin on the 8.2 square million foot site located off the Emirates Road near the Ajman and Sharjah border.
’The 200-acre equestrian themed community offers a variety of residential dwellings, over 500 villas and 150 Saddle Homes which include; moderately priced two bedroom duplexes and low rise apartments,’ said Anwer Sher, general manager, Escape LLC.
’Within the community is the 150 room equestrian-themed Resort at Escape, the HoofbeatZ Clubhouse, as well as a full range of equestrian facilities and several multi-purpose sports and riding arenas,’ he added.
Conceptualized and developed by Equine Management Services, one of the world’s leading equine solutions company, Escape is scheduled to open at the end of 2010.
The apartments at Escape are set to be released within the next two months, according to a statement.- TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna
- Samsung, Hyundai win $1.7bn Iraq deals