Emaar Jeddah Gate work on schedule
Jeddah, August 10, 2008
Emaar Middle East has announced on-schedule progress in the infrastructure work of Jeddah Gate, the company’s SR6 billion ($1.6 billion) flagship development.
Emaar Middle East had awarded contracts to a number of leading Saudi Arabian companies to develop the Jeddah Gate infrastructure and undertake the construction of various components.
Work is currently progressing on schedule, and the first components of the project taking shape.
Alaa Abdullah Saed, chief executive officer of Emaar Middle East said ’Jeddah Gate’ was a premium integrated community which would contribute to the economic growth of Jeddah.
’The launch of homes within Jeddah Gate has received overwhelming customer and investor response highlighting the trust of the Saudi public in the project,’ he noted.
“Emaar Middle East is committed to developing the project on-schedule by adhering to international best practices and the highest quality standards. Work on the electricity infrastructure, side-walks and walkways are progressing at an accelerated pace alongside the laying out of the first community within Jeddah Gate.”
The mixed-use neighbourhood will have commercial, residential, cultural, educational and entertainment amenities – together creating a vibrant lifestyle destination.
These will include schools, offices, mosques, hotel, residential units, walkways, parks, swimming pools, fitness centres, children’s play areas, day care centres and recreational areas. It will also feature a wide boulevard with high-end retail outlets and restaurants.
Jeddah Gate is located in the heart of the city and is positioned on two sites. The first is spread over 413,000 sq m and is located along King Abdullah Road, and the second is spread over 140,000 sq m along Abdullah Al Suleiman Street. Currently, work is progressing on the site along King Abdullah Road.
Interested potential home buyers and investors can visit the Jeddah Gate sales centre on King Abdullah Road near the old airport area to find out more about the project.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed