Azizi sets target of $46.2bn by 2010
Dubai, August 12, 2008
Azizi Investments, a leading property developer has more than 50 projects in hand and has set a target to achieve project value of Dh170 billion (46.2 billion) by end of 2010, the company said in a report.
The company has bought 11 residential plots totalling 627,000 square feet in Dubai World Central recently, according to the Gulf News report.
Another 677,000 sq ft plot developed by Nakheel in Mina Rashid was acquired by Azizi where it is planning a Dh1.8 billion, 45-storey mixed-use tower.
Azizi plans to develop 55 projects in Dubai for which it is trying to buy 15 million square feet in addition to more plots in Mina Rashid, said Farhad Azizi, vice-chairman Azizi.
It has acquired rights to build the sole five-star hotel in Ajman’s Emirates City.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract