Reef expands its management team
Manama, September 4, 2008
Reef - Real Estate Finance Company said it has expanded its managment team, with the appointment of Ali Salem and Mukhtar Al Toblani into key positions.
Mahmood Al Koofi, CEO of Reef said the additions were in line with the company's strategic plans and business expansion firmly in sight.
Ali Salem, the company's new head of retail and placement, joins Reef with over 15 years of hands-on experience in Islamic financial institutions, at both retail and commercial levels.
In his new role, Salem will be responsible for real estate finance and equity transactions.
Al Toblani, who has been appointed as head of sales and marketing, brings to Reef 20 years of experience in consumer finance, and an extensive background in sales generation and a considerable strength in market assessment and implementation of strategies needed to generate and optimise client relationships.
The company said both Salem and Toblani will be pivotal in maintaining Reef's directive towards bringing a fresh new approach to Islamic mortgage finance in the Kingdom's – opening a new world of real estate opportunity for every kind of buyer - Retail, Commercial and Investment markets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- EMart nets $20m from online auction
- Qatar Railways awards $32bn in contracts
- Top regional firms at Cityscape Riyadh
- Habtoor Leighton wins $395m Dubai tower deal
- Bahrain to scrap asphalt subsidies
- UAE bids to host 2018 tunnelling congress
- Bin Faqeeh top sponsor of Gulf Property Show
- Summit to spotlight green building issues
- Cluttons to launch new brand in 2014