Reef expands its management team
Manama, September 4, 2008
Reef - Real Estate Finance Company said it has expanded its managment team, with the appointment of Ali Salem and Mukhtar Al Toblani into key positions.
Mahmood Al Koofi, CEO of Reef said the additions were in line with the company's strategic plans and business expansion firmly in sight.
Ali Salem, the company's new head of retail and placement, joins Reef with over 15 years of hands-on experience in Islamic financial institutions, at both retail and commercial levels.
In his new role, Salem will be responsible for real estate finance and equity transactions.
Al Toblani, who has been appointed as head of sales and marketing, brings to Reef 20 years of experience in consumer finance, and an extensive background in sales generation and a considerable strength in market assessment and implementation of strategies needed to generate and optimise client relationships.
The company said both Salem and Toblani will be pivotal in maintaining Reef's directive towards bringing a fresh new approach to Islamic mortgage finance in the Kingdom's – opening a new world of real estate opportunity for every kind of buyer - Retail, Commercial and Investment markets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings