Reef expands its management team
Manama, September 4, 2008
Reef - Real Estate Finance Company said it has expanded its managment team, with the appointment of Ali Salem and Mukhtar Al Toblani into key positions.
Mahmood Al Koofi, CEO of Reef said the additions were in line with the company's strategic plans and business expansion firmly in sight.
Ali Salem, the company's new head of retail and placement, joins Reef with over 15 years of hands-on experience in Islamic financial institutions, at both retail and commercial levels.
In his new role, Salem will be responsible for real estate finance and equity transactions.
Al Toblani, who has been appointed as head of sales and marketing, brings to Reef 20 years of experience in consumer finance, and an extensive background in sales generation and a considerable strength in market assessment and implementation of strategies needed to generate and optimise client relationships.
The company said both Salem and Toblani will be pivotal in maintaining Reef's directive towards bringing a fresh new approach to Islamic mortgage finance in the Kingdom's – opening a new world of real estate opportunity for every kind of buyer - Retail, Commercial and Investment markets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum