Reef expands its management team
Manama, September 4, 2008
Reef - Real Estate Finance Company said it has expanded its managment team, with the appointment of Ali Salem and Mukhtar Al Toblani into key positions.
Mahmood Al Koofi, CEO of Reef said the additions were in line with the company's strategic plans and business expansion firmly in sight.
Ali Salem, the company's new head of retail and placement, joins Reef with over 15 years of hands-on experience in Islamic financial institutions, at both retail and commercial levels.
In his new role, Salem will be responsible for real estate finance and equity transactions.
Al Toblani, who has been appointed as head of sales and marketing, brings to Reef 20 years of experience in consumer finance, and an extensive background in sales generation and a considerable strength in market assessment and implementation of strategies needed to generate and optimise client relationships.
The company said both Salem and Toblani will be pivotal in maintaining Reef's directive towards bringing a fresh new approach to Islamic mortgage finance in the Kingdom's – opening a new world of real estate opportunity for every kind of buyer - Retail, Commercial and Investment markets. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project
- Asteco to lease out new property
- Union Properties Q1 net profit slips 2.2pc