$42m Landmark tower on way in Juffair
Manama, September 9, 2008
Work on a BD16 million ($42.4m) residential tower is to start in Bahrain's Juffair area shortly.
This 41-storey Burj Al Saraf, to be launched by Landmark Bahrain, will be a new landmark in Juffair area.
The project is being developed by Al Saraf Property SPC, a Kuwait-based property development company, and designed by Syrconsult International.
It offers 125 freehold residential apartments that integrate world-class masterplan practices and excellent features, said Landmark Bahrain director Mohammed Younis Shafi.
'The apartments range from studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom, three-bedroom to penthouses,' he told our sister publication, the Gulf Daily News.
'A distinctly designed garden on the 19th floor will make Burj Al Saraf unique and an innovative approach to real estate.'
Five floors are dedicated for parking which can accommodate up to 166 cars and there is also a provision for visitor's car park, said Shafi.
'Two floors are dedicated for extensive community and recreational amenities like health centre for male and female, business centre, multi-purpose hall, four high-speed elevators, large pool, huge green lounge, play area for children, and business management system to ensure the security of residents in and around the building,' he added.
Burj Al Saraf will be launched officially next month during the BIPEX property exhibition. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects
- Imdaad renews FM contract with sports complex