Bahrain, Qatar vow to complete key projects
Manama, September 27, 2008
Bahrain and Qatar are resolved to go ahead with a number of joint mega construction projects which had been announced earlier this year.
Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry chairman Dr Essam Fakhro told our sister publication Akhbar Al Khaleej that the execution of these projects has been delayed to allow ample time for study and co-ordination in order to achieve the best possible results.
Dr Fakhro has also stressed the importance of implementing the Free Trade Agreement with the US and added that despite all efforts exerted by the Economic Development Board, the outcome remains below Bahrain's expectaions. - Traderabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring