SAE to install Memon tower elavators
Dubai, September 28, 2008
Memon Investments has awarded a contract to Shanghai and Arabian Electromechanical (SAE) for installation of state-of-the-art elevators within its upcoming projects Champions Tower I and Cambridge Business Centre.
The Dh1.1 million (299,458) elevator contract, which SAE won following a competitive tender, will involve the deployment of three high-speed elevators within Champion Towers I, and two passenger elevators and one service elevator in Cambridge Business Centre.
The agreement with SAE is among the latest partnerships undertaken by Memon Investments with top construction suppliers, which is part of the developer’s strategy to partner with market leaders to ensure quality and timely delivery.
Rizwan Shaikhani, joint managing director, Memon Investments and Tariq Madanat, sales manager, SAE, have signed the contract in the presence of senior company officials from both companies.
The agreement with SAE follows contracts signed with other companies, including an Dh31 million contract with Majed Hilal Contracting and an Dh42 million contract with Cairo Contracting Company for the construction of Champions Tower I and Cambridge Business Centre respectively.
In addition to the installation and supply of the elevators, SAE has also offered Memon Investments 18 months free servicing on the elevators as part of the contract for the Dh75 million Champions Tower I, located in Dubai Sports City and Dh80 million Cambridge Business Centre, located in Dubai Silicon Oasis.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure
- Better Homes releases property guides
- Drake & Scull clinches $461m Saudi contract
- Obayashi-HBK venture wins Doha project deal
- Bahrain halts digging at housing project site
- Strike won't affect projects says Arabtec
- Bahrain cuts new property registration cost
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring