SAE to install Memon tower elavators
Dubai, September 28, 2008
Memon Investments has awarded a contract to Shanghai and Arabian Electromechanical (SAE) for installation of state-of-the-art elevators within its upcoming projects Champions Tower I and Cambridge Business Centre.
The Dh1.1 million (299,458) elevator contract, which SAE won following a competitive tender, will involve the deployment of three high-speed elevators within Champion Towers I, and two passenger elevators and one service elevator in Cambridge Business Centre.
The agreement with SAE is among the latest partnerships undertaken by Memon Investments with top construction suppliers, which is part of the developer’s strategy to partner with market leaders to ensure quality and timely delivery.
Rizwan Shaikhani, joint managing director, Memon Investments and Tariq Madanat, sales manager, SAE, have signed the contract in the presence of senior company officials from both companies.
The agreement with SAE follows contracts signed with other companies, including an Dh31 million contract with Majed Hilal Contracting and an Dh42 million contract with Cairo Contracting Company for the construction of Champions Tower I and Cambridge Business Centre respectively.
In addition to the installation and supply of the elevators, SAE has also offered Memon Investments 18 months free servicing on the elevators as part of the contract for the Dh75 million Champions Tower I, located in Dubai Sports City and Dh80 million Cambridge Business Centre, located in Dubai Silicon Oasis.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan