Emaar.EC awards $53m contract to Cemcco
Riyadh, September 29, 2008
Emaar, The Economic City (Emaar.E.C), the company developing King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), has awarded a SR200 million ($53 million) development contract to Saudi Arabia-based Cemcco.
The company will undertake phase one infrastructural work within the Resort Cove.
The work is to be completed in March 2009, said a company statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Schön sees business park project on track
- Kuwaiti developer starts Dubai tower work
- Asteco appointed agent for Dubai tower
- Interface named ‘Most Sustainable' firm
- Musanada inks $582m Abu Dhabi-Dubai road deal
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom