Emaar.EC awards $53m contract to Cemcco
Riyadh, September 29, 2008
Emaar, The Economic City (Emaar.E.C), the company developing King Abdullah Economic City (KAEC), has awarded a SR200 million ($53 million) development contract to Saudi Arabia-based Cemcco.
The company will undertake phase one infrastructural work within the Resort Cove.
The work is to be completed in March 2009, said a company statement.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated
- Abyaar announces Dubai project delivery
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Arabtec workers end strike; dispute 'resolved'
- Bahrain launches project for 4,500 homes
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project
- Tecom announces new operational structure