Jones Lang LaSalle Mena wins top award
Dubai, October 6, 2008
Jones Lang LaSalle Mena, the leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has been awarded ‘Best Real Estate Advisor’ by Euromoney’s prestigious Liquid Real Estate Awards.
The company topped in the Advisory category above all other companies.
Jones Lang LaSalle is a pre-eminent investment advisor in the global real estate industry with 180 offices worldwide, operating in 60 countries globally and 25 countries in the Mena region working on projects worth $200 billion and on transactions in excess of $1.2 billion.
'This is a fantastic achievement for Jones Lang LaSalle Mena and reinforces our market leading position in the region. We are proud that we came first in the Advisory category ahead of 40 selected companies and to be recognized as the top Advisory firm here and also be placed among the select few firms globally,' said Blair Hagkull, managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena.
Euromoney’s Liquid Real Estate Awards are amongst the most prestigious in global real estate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi