Jones Lang LaSalle Mena wins top award
Dubai, October 6, 2008
Jones Lang LaSalle Mena, the leading real estate investment and advisory firm, has been awarded ‘Best Real Estate Advisor’ by Euromoney’s prestigious Liquid Real Estate Awards.
The company topped in the Advisory category above all other companies.
Jones Lang LaSalle is a pre-eminent investment advisor in the global real estate industry with 180 offices worldwide, operating in 60 countries globally and 25 countries in the Mena region working on projects worth $200 billion and on transactions in excess of $1.2 billion.
'This is a fantastic achievement for Jones Lang LaSalle Mena and reinforces our market leading position in the region. We are proud that we came first in the Advisory category ahead of 40 selected companies and to be recognized as the top Advisory firm here and also be placed among the select few firms globally,' said Blair Hagkull, managing director of Jones Lang LaSalle Mena.
Euromoney’s Liquid Real Estate Awards are amongst the most prestigious in global real estate.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract