Shoaibi, RSS ink Saudi cooling solutions pact
Riyadh, October 18, 2008
Saudi-based Shoaibi Group and Rental Solutions & Services (RSS), a global provider of rental power and cooling, have signed a joint venture agreement to supply temporary cooling and power services within the Kingdom.
Khalid Al Shoaibi, Shoaibi Group director, said the group was committed to providing significant resources and in-depth local market knowledge in chosen industrial sectors to deliver competitive advantages to its partners and customers.
"The Shoaibi Group will be providing local market knowledge while RSS will contribute an already very successful business model and niche technical capabilities. There is a perfect synergy which will benefit Saudi Arabia’s industrial & commercial market," he commented.
Mark Jenkins, Shoaibi Group director, pointed out that Saudi Arabia’s increasing construction projects in all sectors would provide significant opportunities for this venture.
Milan Balac, RSS managing director said the Shoaibi Group had provided RSS Saudi Arabia with superb facilities and infrastructure that would ensure we can make an immediate impact in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Furthermore, The Shoaibi Group, being one of the most diversified groups in Saudi Arabia will open up several key markets for this new venture, he remarked.
Colin Cave, GM of RSS for Saudi Arabia, said the company could now provide excellent products and services within the Kingdom.
"Not only can we offer the full range of rental cooling equipment, and generators, but we can further support our wide and diverse customer base due to The Shoaibi Group’s presence in major cities, which include Dammam, Jeddah, Al Khobar, Riyadh, Madinah, Makkah, Jubail & Yanbu," Dave added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna