Mayadeen unveils $435m 'Aurora'
Dubai, October 29, 2008
National Ranges Company (Mayadeen), a Kuwaiti shareholding property development company, has unveiled its Dh1.6 billion ($435 million) landmark project 'Aurora' in Abu Dhabi.
The Mayadeen project, located in Shams on Al Reem Island, has now been opened for sales.
The project comprises two 53-storey residential towers at 208 metres high which will feature 960 apartments, ranging from one bedroom to four bedroom penthouses and duplex rooms, said a Gulf News report.
The project includes the construction of a 14-storey commercial tower, which will offer 112,000 sq ft of commercial space.
It will have a canal promenade with retail space and a 12-storey parking building that can accommodate 1,674 cars.
Ali Al Attar, Mayadeen chief executive, said the initial phase of shoring and piling work has been completed and the company is currently in preparation for the second phase, which will include work on the foundation structure.
Mayadeen has signed with five contractors for this project and progress is on schedule, he added.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- New Tekla software accelerates information flow
- Damac unveils first Trump Estates in ME
- GFH in key London property placement
- Green Valley unveils new UAE, Turkey projects
- Jotun colour collection tracks new trends
- RAK Properties to distribute $27.2m profit
- Top construction firms head to Bahrain
- Investors pull out of $65m Bahrain project
- Projects stalled in Bahrain due to 'mismanagement'
- Emaar rules out plans for new tall tower
- Barwa net profit surges 27.3pc
- RAK Properties adds new villas to Flamingo project
- Saudi launches housing scheme to ease shortage
- R&M wins Oman residential project contract
- Asian skyscraper prices tower over rest of the world
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes