Danube unveils new bath solutions
Dubai, November 23, 2008
Danube, a leading player in the construction, interior decoration and shop-fitting industry, launched its latest luxury bath products at the ongoing ‘The Big 5’ exhibition, in Dubai.
The company is showcasing its new line of Luxury bath products including the outdoor ‘Massage Bath Tub’ and ‘Massage Water Bed’ at the expo, which is the largest trade show for the Middle East’s construction sector.
Danube's ‘Massage Water Bed’, which has a capacity of 390 litres, has been designed to support any body, weight and create a relaxing effect, easing tense nerves and eliminating fatigue.
It also allows users to adjust the massage position according to one's needs from head to toe using an advanced program, and at the same time delivers heat therapy effects through an automatic constant temperature system, which transmits the required level of heat to promote blood circulation.
On the other hand, the outdoor ‘Massage Bath Tub/Water Spa’ has a capacity of 2,050 litres and can accommodate seven people easily. Featuring a water management operating system, the new product is available with a cover and steps and has 51 Massage jets to relax the whole body.
'This year, the outdoor ‘Massage Bath Tub’ and the ‘Massage Water Bed’ are taking centre stage in our showcase presentation. Our participation in this high-profile event is part of our strategy to reinforce the Danube brand and highlight the key features of our high-quality products,' stated Rizwan Sajan, chairman, Danube.
'This year, our marketing initiatives focus on high-end spa and bath luxuries, which are remarkably reasonably priced to allow a wider spectrum of clients to enjoy these truly world-class bathing solutions.'
‘The Big 5’ is the Middle East’s most successful trade exhibition and is one of the world’s major building and construction shows.
Danube has recently announced its plans to invest Dh50 million in a new steel facility in Oman and Dh200 million in the UAE steel industry. The company has also earmarked Dh40 million in investments in Bahrain's fast growing steel market.
As one of the largest building suppliers in the UAE and the region, Danube boasts an extensive portfolio of 10,000 products ranging from MDF, plywood, timber, laminates, veneers to sanitary fittings, hardware, ironmongery, aluminium and glass among others.
‘The Big 5’ is taking place till November 27 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum
- Naseej inks deal to develop Bahrain projects
- Dadabhai unveils new residential project
- Flowcrete completes Dubai Mall project
- Global asphalt demand hits new high
- $1.3bn infrastructure investment firm set up in Saudi
- Manara sees big project villa success
- Global giants eye RAK utility projects
- Cayan partners with international artist Zsuzsanna