Hydra Properties names new CFO
Dubai, November 23, 2008
Hydra Properties has appointed Hesham Heikal, member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Reporting to the chief executive officer and joining Hydra Properties’ executive committee, Heikal will oversee an assortment of core business processes such as finance, human resources and administration, legal, and information technology in his new role, said a statement.
“I am truly honoured to welcome such top-calibre talent as Hesham Heikal to the vibrantly proactive Hydra Properties family. I say with great confidence that he will be a great asset to our company and will assist us in achieving our goals on the local and international level,” said Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim, chief of Hydra Properties.
A licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Colorado in the United States and a member of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA), Heikal joins Hydra from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Arabtec wins $108m Saudi hospital contract
- Bahrain awards $16m road projects
- UAE office fitouts shifting to modular layouts
- Bahrain set to revamp fish market
- Bahrain issues 4,402 building permits in 5 months
- BIME awarded key Saudi contract
- Sabic unveils green plastics for construction
- Arabtec appoints new chief risk officer
- 1,800 contracting workers in Bahrain end strike
- 200 Arabtec workers to be repatriated