Hydra Properties names new CFO
Dubai, November 23, 2008
Hydra Properties has appointed Hesham Heikal, member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as its new chief financial officer (CFO).
Reporting to the chief executive officer and joining Hydra Properties’ executive committee, Heikal will oversee an assortment of core business processes such as finance, human resources and administration, legal, and information technology in his new role, said a statement.
“I am truly honoured to welcome such top-calibre talent as Hesham Heikal to the vibrantly proactive Hydra Properties family. I say with great confidence that he will be a great asset to our company and will assist us in achieving our goals on the local and international level,” said Dr Sulaiman Al Fahim, chief of Hydra Properties.
A licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Colorado in the United States and a member of the Egyptian Society of Accountants and Auditors (ESAA), Heikal joins Hydra from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects