Abyaar in talks to sell part of UAE project
Kuwait, November 30, 2008
Kuwait's Abyaar Real Estate Development Company said on Sunday it was discussing selling a property project in the UAE with an unidentified investor.
Al-Qabas newspaper said in an unsourced report a large UAE investor had made Abyaar an offer to buy a significant stake in the project.
Abyaar said in a statement on the bourse website the talks about a project in the Dubai Creek, which it runs with other partners, have reached their final stage, but did not give further details or identify the investor.
Abyaar said in October it planned to launch real estate projects worth Dh4 billion ($1.09 billion) in the UAE.-Reuters
Tags: Abyaar |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey
- Industrial facility rents up in Abu Dhabi
- DB Schenker breaks ground on new Dubai facility
- Arabtec inks $1.2bn UAE hospital contract