LMC appoints CBRE as its leasing agent
Manama, February 3, 2009
The Bahrain office of CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), the world’s leading real estate services company, has been appointed by Manama’s Liquidity Management Centre (LMC) as the leasing and managing agent for their new commercial office property located in the Seef District.
The LMC building provides tenants with 10 floors of purpose built, highly specified facilities including three levels of secure parking, quality finishes to all common areas and three high speed lifts.
CB Richard Ellis believes that its prominent location and first class amenities will prove to be very popular with professional firms seeking a prestigious address.
Units are provided as shell and core for incoming tenants to fit-out to their own specification and branding. Premises are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from of 360m2 to 800m2, all at competitive rates.
CB Richard Ellis opened their first office in Bahrain in November as part of their broader regional expansion programme, with existing offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Globally the firm has over 300 offices in more than 50 countries, with more consultants advising more customers than any other property firm.
CB Richard Ellis Bahrain is managed by Richard Botham, Andy Hinson and Mike Williams who collectively have in excess of 30 years experience in Bahrain and the Middle Eastern real estate sector. – TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain market to get $15.8m facelift
- Jacky’s unveils new 3D printers
- Technip wins $400m Kuwait PMC contract
- Arab investors eyeing Turkish property
- Arabtec denies Drake merger speculation
- Saudi's ACWA signs $472m sukuk financing
- Qatar announces massive bridges project
- $49m home loans approved in Bahrain
- BlomInvest sees Makkah project on track
- Dubai show to unveil top Indian projects